Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Gridlock'd

Bonjour!

Soooo I was on my way in to work the other day and as someone who hates I mean hates traffic sooo much that whenever I make it to my God given destiny I'm definitely getting a driver but back to the story- I'm on my way in and traffic is backed up and moving sooooo slow and guess what? It had nothing to do with my side of the beltway it had everything to do with the other side- but people going South were being nosey and holding us up which made me realize people cause Gridlock and just like traffic in life we tend to let other irrelevant things or situations to take our attention, distracting us and we allow it to slow us down from getting to where were suppose to be or want to be.... Ok ready?! I can't do this post on the iPad my wrist is killing me .....to be continued

Ciao!
Follow @QuarterLifeChic