Sunday, June 19, 2011

I Just Wish......

Bonjour!

I didn't realize I had that look this morning but I guess I did... The "I just wish" look is the statement my BF says I use when I'm letting my mind consume me and he could tell it was happening today. Which sucks because I really was trying not to let it show and even though he gets how i feel and pushes and motivates me but he doesn't understand completely because his career is booming and trust me he works hard for it and completely desreves it but that's just it he knows what he want so he was able to go after it! The truth is I do wish ....I just wish I would know what to do in my career already?! Like it's not even wanting a new job because at the end of the day I've confused myself completely on what it is I even want to do or what I'm even good at! Today Joel Osten said something big is coming and not that I doubt him but I'm not even sure what my dreams are lol isn't tht crazy? I mean am I the only one who feels this way? At least if I had them I would have sufficient goals, benchmarks and things to look forward to- dont get me wrong I'm completely grateful to have a job making a decent living but going back to the post the other day is it the job that has me on the path to my real reality? I believe everything happens for a reason and I know one day I will understand this journey but right now I'm soooooo confused; so I guess this is when I must step out on faith and the rest will be history. Am I alone on the way I feel? Or am I the only one willing to admit it? I just needed to get this off my chest- tomorrow will be a better day I promise that to you and myself.

Ciao!
Follow @QuarterLifeChic