Monday, September 12, 2011

You Can Do It...(Arnold Schwarzenegger Voice)

Bonjour!

Happy Monday to All! Sooo I have great news...Guess who woke up at 6am this morning to get in a brisk walk, breakfast and semi-made it to work on time?! ME ME ME - O yea O yea. This is the start to something great. I woke up with a different attitude and it worked!! Adjustment to my attitude also helped me realize during my walk that sometimes there are just things you must let go. On Friday I found myself giving some advice that I should actually use myself instead of ignoring which is"stop trying to make things fit into your life"; It's like trying to put a size 9 foot into a size 7 shoe. Life should be as my favorite co-worker says all the time "organic". When things fit and are right you know it because it feels right. So today I'm going to let go of something that I'm pretty sure I've been trying to make "fit"- I'll let you know how it goes, lol...... In the mean and between time ask yourself are you wearing the right size shoe?

O yea NEW PRODUCT ALERT: So I've been trying the Body Shop Vitamin C facial cleanser, moisturizer and skin booster and I absolutely LOVE it- My skin seems to have this natural glow to it  in the mornings and my dark spots are actually starting to fade....Check it out!!

Ciao!
Follow @QuarterLifeChic