Thursday, June 9, 2011

Day 1: Opening Day!

Welcome to "My QuarterLife Mind" where I a twenty-something chick in a large metropolitan city help - I don't really know if "help" is the right word- let's try this again where I speak/type and express the thoughts of a twenty-something chick trying to make it in this world. I like to believe this blog will probably  only be read by few but for me it will be my safe haven of all the things you or I think but we have been trained to find it subconsciously inappropriate to voice even to our closest friends or family members. It was also be an opportunity for me to recap the things I'm learning each day as I go through this phase of my life trying to figure out in blatant terms What the HELL am I'm doing with my life?!


The idea of this blog came from the conversations I had with fellow friends, co-workers, and random strangers who helped me realize we were all in the same place in our life which I have now labeled as the "QuarterLife Crisis". The idea of  being between fake adulthood and true adulthood while trying to figure out what's next, how do we get there, and how do we handle all the BS that comes along the way. SO....sit back and enjoy the ride and if you feel compelled to join come along trust me there's enough room because once again I have NO IDEA what the heck I'm doing. 

Ciao!
Follow @QuarterLifeChic